Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I have decided to start a blog for many reasons. I love to follow others for mommy and decorating DIY ideas and got inspired to attempt my own:) I am at a very exciting, busy time in my life. 

  1. I am the mother to a beautiful, exploring baby girl, Reese. 
  2. We are currently living with my parents, looking for our dream home or planning to build our dream home (That is my dream:))
  3. I am going back to work full time staring Sept 19th. I'm taking a slight detour in my nursing career and going to start on the labor and delivery unit in the hospital where I currently work in the NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit)
  4. I am co-coaching a JV/Varsity cheer squad. Practices and football games are keeping me busy!
Hopefully somewhere between duties I will find time to blog about my blessed life as a wife, mother, daughter, friend, and co-worker!!! Enjoy!!!

Love, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment