All I can say is, Where has time gone??? I say to myself everyday that I just want to slow my life down and focus on Reese 100% because it is already going way too fast and I've been told it only goes faster after you add a few more to the mix. You hear about all these joys of motherhood and let me tell you, I wouldn't change a second of it for the world. I think Bryan would agree that she is our world and I dont know what I'd be doing without her in it (maybe spending less money? Probably not). Since I'm just now starting this blog I'll share a few pictures of our little "chubby" over the past 14 months.
 |
| Newborn 6#10oz |
 |
| Trying out her first hairbow |
 |
| Go home day |
Ok so bare with me. That just took me like 20 minutes to put those pictures on there and they aren't where I want them, haha.
Reese was born at 37 and 3 weeks. It was my usual summer day: wake up, go for a 3 mile walk, and hit the pool. I thought I kept peeing myself that day. Finally that evening while watching Bryan play sand volleyball I decided I would just stop by the hospital to make sure everything was ok. Needless to say, I stayed and had a baby:) She had a rough exit and we ended up spending 2 nights on peds underphototherapy after our first night at home.
Once we were home we were able to get into a routine and its been wonderful ever since. My breastfeeding experience was very "tramatic" but I'm looking forward to being able to give it a second chance one day:) I was blessed to have 12 weeks off with her and go back to work part time!
 |
4 months
|
 |
| 8 months |
 |
1st birthday party
|
Look at me now......
 |
| I love love love to be outside |
 |
| One of my favorite drawers is the headband drawer. Doesn't it look nice with my crazy hair?:) |
 |
I love to pick Nana's flowers!
|
Reese, Mommy really can't believe you are 14 months old. I remember it all like it was yesterday and would do it all again in a heartbeat! I could just sit and watch you explore all day long! Daddy put you on the scale the other day and you weighed 24.4 pounds. You will eat just about anything we put in front of you most days, especially ice cream and sweets (please dont tell the mommy police). You are completely finished with the bottle since you turned one and are drinking milk really well from your sippy. You dont really like to be rocked anymore. After lunch, you lay your head on my shoulder and you go to sleep for usually around 3 hours. At bedtime we read a few books, which you would love to do all night long, then you go to bed. You've also been sleeping through the night. (Dont let these wonderful sleep habits fool you). You didn't start sleeping through the night until you were one. You love your passy and your doctor said that you'd start talking if we would take it away. We try hard to just give it to you at bed time. You sure are a jibber jabberer but no true words with a purpose yet. We like to think you repeat us at times but I dont know:) Daddy hopes your first word is deer. Anytime you are fussy, we take you outside and all is better:) You are walking all over the place and love to just wander with your cell phone to your head! Your favorite toy I would say is your car. I could go on and on because you mean the world to me. Mommy and Daddy are so pround of you and love you very much!
Love love love it! So excited to be able to keep up with you guys since we won't be working together anymore:(
ReplyDelete