Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I think it's Wednesday!

I know I know long time no see! I feel super guilty blogging when I need to be spending time with Reese, therefore I've been slacking. Today, she's napping so I can blog right? I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday and Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I started night shift again at work this past Monday so I believe it's Wednesday right? We have been super busy lately between my sister-in-laws wedding, furniture shopping for our new home, and working!! I've been slacking logging onto Pinterest as well but we'll make due today!

I loved getting to be in my sister-in-laws wedding this past weekend. It was a very beautiful fall wedding!



Bryan's walk-in attire

Mr. & Mrs. Will

I'm loving every minute I get to spend with Reese. This whole working full time thing makes our time together precious and valuable! She has become little miss sassy pants, it just makes me love her even more:)



I'm loving that one of my best friends announced she has a "bun in her oven" at Halloween!

I'm loving that the time is nearing to receive our keys to our new home. Finally had to stop and get some pictures because I love all the trees in our yard!!! We got to see it again last night to do some furniture measurements. It makes me smile because I think it's going to be perfect for us!!!


Most of all I'm loving this girl...


and her daddy:)


What are you loving on this beautiful Wednesday?


1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is so cute! Congrats on buying a house! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete