Happy Wednesday!
It seems the weeks are just flying between working full time and doing all the fun things fall has in store for us!
Today, I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday and Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

-I believe every week I have stated that I LOVE watching Reese play and explore. I started singing "Ring Around the Rosey" the other day and she knew exactly what to do (turns out, she learned at daycare)! It is the cutest thing. I'll try to get a video and try to post that!
| Cooking before bed last night. It's amazing how much they learn so quickly! |
-I'm loving that my husband took Reese and I along with Nana, Grandma Wilma, and Aunt Dana last night to the Fall Festival. We ate too many calories to count! Reese ate her corn dog like it was corn on the cob. I posted a picture on facebook:)
-I'm loving INSANITY workouts to burn the calories that i've been consuming. It really is insane:)
-I'm loving my job. Each baby born is just miraculous, how can I be so fortunate to share that with so many mothers and fathers?
-I'm loving my finds this past weekend at the consignment sale. Got Reese a Colts cheer outfit, still had the tags on it:)
-I'm loving my finds this past weekend at the consignment sale. Got Reese a Colts cheer outfit, still had the tags on it:)
-I'm loving planning my new home in my head. I have all of these visuals what it will look like. Cross your fingers something works out for us or we win the lottery and can end up building:)
![]() |
| My plan:) |
![]() |
| Maybe a way to motivate me to cook:) |
As always, I'm loving my baby girl and her daddy! What are you loving on this beautiful Wednesday?
![]() |
| She's going to be my little athlete I just know it:) |





Those jewelry hangers are so pretty and look so easy to make! I think I'll be adding that to my To Craft list :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven
love your pinterest picks! and your girl is so gorgeous :) love her under armour shirt! i think my sister in law is going to name her baby reese if it's a girl!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/